The JDW electrostatic precipitator is a kind of efficient and energy saving exhaust gas cleaning equipment. It is newly developed by our after introducing and absorbing foreign advanced technology, and summarizing domestic equipment operation experience. To meet the increasingly high requirement for environment protection in current domestic and overseas market, this type of dust remover has become more and more popular among users. To be specific, it is widely used in a large variety of industries such as power, metallurgy, chemical, building materials, light industry, etc. for cleaning industrial waste gas and recycling useful materials.
To be specific, it is widely used in a large variety of industries such as power, metallurgy, chemical, building materials, light industry, etc. for cleaning industrial waste gas and recycling useful materials.
1. The exhaust gas cleaning equipment is entirely designed by means of computer, thus ensuring accuracy and reliability.
2. As a new type of flue gas cleaning machine, this electrostatic precipitator features high dust collecting efficiency, large amount of flue gas cleaning, stable operation, even air flow distribution, small resistance, long service life, low cost of maintenance, etc.
3. The mode of air injecting and venting can be various based on the process layout and flue gas features. The process layout is flexible and changeable.
4. The housing is designed with tower structure which presents high strength and great stability. In addition, it can be designed according to different pressure and temperature resistant requirements.
5. The electrostatic precipitator is equipped with an air flow choking and guiding equipment, ensuring uniform air flow distribution and no ash clogging.
6. The precipitating electrode adopts 480C plate and the discharge electrode adopts RS tubular barbed wires which come with reasonable electrode configuration, uniform discharging and excellent discharging performance.
7. This electric flue gas cleaning equipment comes with a flexible arm vibratory hammer which features uniform and effective vibration forcetransmission, thus making ash removing quite easy.
8. Owing to reasonable connection with the frame, wire dropping and breaking can not occur in the discharge electrode.
You may be interested in: